Our Current Project
Click below to see the photos of our recently completed project.
In this home, we had a room with a modern mirror wall and covered up masonry and brought the room back to the character of the rest of the house.
- The mirror wall was removed, to be replaced by rustic “barn” doors.
- The masonry column will have shelves that join it to the wall on its left.
- The carpet has been removed and the floor sanded to bring up its rustic character
- The doors have a rustic look
- The shelves are lit with an integral dimmer switch
- The walls have been painted.
Click on these pictures to see enlargements of our project from start to finish.